Our Journey

Our Journey
Our Journey

Friday, December 31, 2010

Italia....Arriviamo!



Well, it couldn't come at a better time....Mike and I leave for Italy this Sunday for two weeks! I can't believe it's finally here! We've been trying, wanting, planning and hoping to go ever since we got married so it's a little surreal that we're actually going. We'll actually be traveling around Italy for about a week and a half and then we'll fly over to Coventry, England to visit my uncle and spend some time with him. We both feel so blessed that it has worked out for us to go and we can't wait to get away from the states and forget about our troubles for a couple weeks. I'm hoping that it gives us some real quality time to concentrate on each other because with everything going on, it's often been hard to do that.

Despite what's been going on, I'm actually doing pretty good. It's all credit to God though because without him carrying me through this I wouldn't make it. So for the most part I'm at peace right now. I can't say that I don't hear a song or see a movie or walk by the half finished nursery and it doesn't hurt and I don't choke up a bit...BUT in that moment, I just take a deep breath and remember that God has me in His arms and He knows my pain. I know He has a plan for us and He will never give us more than what we can bare.

So for the next couple weeks be watching for posts from beautiful Italy because I plan to blog about our travels and say a few safe travel & clear weather prayers for us!

Arrivederci mio amici!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.